• Authors of accepted papers and posters should register by December 2nd, 2011 under the early bird registration category; otherwise their communications will not be eligible for presentation and will not be included in the conference proceedings.
• Registration should be carried out ONLINE (Please CLICK LINK BELOW).
• Registration and payment must be received before December 2nd, 2011 to qualify for early bird registration.
• The deadline for all registrations is December 30th, 2011.
• The standard rate applies from December 3rd, 2011 onwards.
• Students must enclose documentary evidence of their student status with the registration form. All students will be required to show a valid student identity card at the conference.
ETSAB students will get three academic credits (ALE) for attending the whole conference.
• All participants are required to register and fulfil the payment requirements for the conference.
• Each author of a paper should register, including those papers with more than one author.
• Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing and received by the Conference Organisers no later than December 30th, 2011. All refunds will be subject to a 25% administrative fee. No refunds will be given to requests received after December 30th, 2011.
• All refunds will be processed within a period of approximately 3 weeks after the close of the Conference.
• Authors standard registration rate
•Authors early bird registration rate
• Authors second or further paper rate
120€ (each extra paper)
• Conference Pass (three days)
•Conference Pass (three days, student rate)
• Daily pass
Conference Pass and Daily Pass available on-site.
In the case of an author presenting more than one paper, she/he will be required to pay for each paper separately.
Each second or further paper will be charged at a reduced rate of 120€ per paper.
In the case of one paper having more than one author, the payment will depend upon the number of authors participating in the conference. Each participant will be required to pay the registration fee.