• Abstracts should be submitted by the principal author.
• Authors can upload multiple abstracts; however they must indicate their subtheme preferences for each abstract.
• Abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of full papers by July 1st 2011. Those who have received the notification of acceptance will be required to submit the paper before September 16th, 2011 (don’t wait until the last days). Please be aware that papers will only be published if the participants have fulfilled the requirements of registration and payment.
As full papers will be published in the conference proceedings, please observe the following submission requirements for the preparation of the publication:
• The full content of the paper should be submitted in both an Adobe Acrobat PDF file and a MS Word file according to the specified format and guidelines of template.
• Please take into account that the full paper may extend to a maximum length of 10 pages.
• Please submit your full paper in PDF and DOC file and name it as follows:
Submission ID number.pdf and Submission ID number.doc Example: FOUA001-00345.pdf and FOUA001-00345.doc
Those authors whose communications have been accepted for the Full Paper Presentation should prepare their PowerPoint presentation for a maximum duration of 20 minutes, which will be presented in the parallel sessions.
The Full Paper Power Point Presentation will need to be delivered by the authors at the same moment they are registered.
Please name your ppt. file as follows:
Submission ID number.ppt Example: FOUA001-00345.ppt